Hi,

               I need some help for connecting flex 3 to a WebService. Right
now I am confrunting with two problems:

a.      Authentication - I want to connect to this webservice with basic
authorization (the server support digest, kerberos, ntlm and Windows
Integrated)

b.      Compression - I want to set in the header of the request that I want
to receive this message with gzip

The application works fine with useProxy=false (default web service
properties), and I don't know how to resolve this two problems.

I also tryed to install BlazeDs, but I come from Windows world, and I need
to install Appache, Tomcat and I am stuck in configuration options for
blazeds. I need to mention that the sample application that came with
BlazeDs is working fine (with sampledb started), but I don't know to add
another application just for configuring proxy services for solving the two
problems that I mentioned.

Thanks in advance

               Cristy