From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Rick Root
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2008 11:22 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] SQLite - Importing file

Is it possible for a Flex app to import a CSV file into the SQLite database?

I know I could read the file with AS3, parse it as a CSV and insert
the data ... but I see the "sqlite3" has an import command and I just
wondered if there was any other way for Flex to handle the importing
of large text files on the client.

--
Rick Root