I saw some posts on this topic and didn't see any solution to this yet.

Is there a way to use Actionscript 3.0 in Flex/AIR to generate .SWF at
runtime?  I guess I can't call the mxml/as compiler directly.

The problem I am having now is that I want to load an image sequence as a
movie programmatically.  At first, I got it working by loading each image
with URLLoader whenever I want to play the movie, but the initial load time
was just too much.  Then, I tried appending all the images into one big
bitmap and calling URLLoader once, but the 2880 bitmap pixel limit screwed
me up.  So now, I am trying to put each picture as a frame of the movieclip.
My objective is to have a dead simple process for creating movie clips from
image sequence, and a fast playback of the movie.

I appreciate any suggestions or directions, thanks!