First, you need to have the files somewhere within your source directory
(well, it's easiest anyway). When you're building the release version, once
you've entered in your information for the digital signing, click next
instead of Finish. It will now give you a list of files and directories to
include/exclude. Now, not all files can be included, but images and db files
can. I tried including a swc, but it wouldn't let me, so I had to change the
extension, then use the file API to have the application rename it back when
I wanted to work with it.