just itemRenderer=TreeRender

----- Original Message ----
From: Rafael Faria <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, February 4, 2008 11:21:00 PM
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: TreeItemRenderer

Yeah, i'm extending the Tree but if i do itemRenderer = "" what would
be the value? my TreeItemRenederer is another package called TreeRender

so it doesnt work like (itemRenderer= "TreeRender" ) because
itemREnderer is not a String variable.

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com, Sherif Abdou <[EMAIL PROTECTED] ..> wrote:

> so are you extending the tree? if so you can just do itemRenderer= ....

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.