  _____

        From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jeffry Houser
        Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2008 8:19 AM
        To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Re: Flex Interview Questions

        I'd have an easier time answering the questions as you go 'down'
the
        list.

        I'd have problems explaining the first one in great detail
without
        references in front of me (even though I deal with that stuff
every
        day). :-) I think it's a great question, though.

        ecancil wrote:

        > Id say they can answer all of the questions fairly
satisfactorily if
        > they're a good candidate. If they have a problem with one of
the
        > questions they usually have problems with the rest.
        >
        > --- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com>