Hello,

I ran into an issue with my Flex 2 app running in FireFox. I am using
NetConnection to remote data from AMFPHP 1.9 and when the application starts
it will start loading a few different pieces simultaneously. I have notice
that with FireFox it will only load all the data 2/10 times, while in IE all
operations finish 10/10 times. Is this because of the multiprocessing in IE?
Is there an easy fix for this, or will I have to make some kind of remote
queuing system? Off the top of my head, it seems like it would be a pain.

Thanks in advance for any advice!

~Aaron