On Feb 8, 2008 1:45 AM, cool buddy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I developed a small application in FLEX..
> Whenever i refresh a page it goes back to the HOME page.Is there anything
> wrong in the coding...
> For example there is a user registration page...when i refresh the page it
> goes back to the HOME page..
> Does anyone have any idea?? please post it..

Hi there,

Flash movies work diferently than html pages. When you refresh a page,
you are doing just that, refreshing it. A Flex application (or swf
movie per se) works like an application embedded in the browser. If
you refresh the page, it will restart the application. As an anology,
it is similar to closing an application in windows and then reopening
it.

Instead of refreshing the page, you should add some functionality to
your Flex application that would allow it to reset to a state you
wanted to. You could have a refresh button that would clear a form,
for example. Or would move the a different state.

Hope that helped.

All the best,

Fidel.