We are using the SpringGraph to render our Cluster View chart. The
chart is based on search results that have been categories by type,
keywords, subject matter. Also we have zoom, density, correlation, and
node type controls to modify the results of the cluster view. In our
initial UAT some users asked when using the reset button(refires a
call to pull chart data with the initial results, and resets all the
controls), make the chart keep the chart nodes and elements in the
same location.

I have been reading marks blog, and some other sites, but have not
found any mention about controlling layout of how items layout around
the node.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your time

Jeff