From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Tracy Spratt
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2008 2:37 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Flex 3, generated webservice classes, Namespace
error.

Using the very latest Flex Builder, I have used the "Import Web Service"
functionality to generate a set of webservice classes from my own simple
web service(.net asmx).

When I try to call one of my operations, my web service is hit, and the
data is returned and visible in the Flex debugger, but I get an error in
the result handling code:

Cannot find definition for type
'http://www.Lariatinc.com/Coalesce/::getItemsResult_type0'
<http://www.Lariatinc.com/Coalesce/::getItemsResult_type0'>

That is the namespace I have assigned in my webservice, and that is the
generated type class.

But how do I tell the generated WS code to use that namespace?  And it
is just on the result end, the other classes work fine.

Generated code is great, but when there is a problem, it is hard to know
where to look for a solution.

Tracy