Hello,

What do you mean by switching to next page, can you
elaborate that?

If you want to change the login screen and display
application main UI after validating user credentials,
then you can use ViewStack. The first (default) view
of the ViewStack container should be Login screen.
Once the user successfully logs in, change the view of
the ViewStack container to application's main UI.

Regards,
Jehanzeb

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs