I don't get any security errors, it literally shows the rest of the page,
but no swf.

The weird thing is that I have a SWF created in Flash 8 on the same page,
that also loads XML.  This SWF works and loads fine, so I tested it by
removing that SWF and putting this one that doesn't work and it still didn't
fix anything.

-Patrick