You'll need something that is streaming the video from the cameras and then
you'll need Flash Media Services to stream the video to Flash itself.  Flash
only supports video streamed via FMS.  Ideally it should support RTSP.

https://bugs.adobe.com/jira/browse/SDK-14644

Some cameras like those from Axis have an RTSP streaming server built right
into the camera so you just plug the camera directly into an ethernet jack.
They're great.  We've done a proof of concept of using Axis's M-JPEG format
to consume the stream in Flex, but it was very high bandwidth and high cpu
usage.

HTH,

Sam

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Ebeid Soliman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>