Hi,
     I have been working on the LCDS from past 4 months. I have an
issue deploying more than two flex (with java) applications in
weblogic. Whenever i start the app server it throws an exception

flex.messaging.endpoints.rtmp.RTMPException: The RTMP server has
encountered a fatal exception starting up: Address already in use:
bind

So changed the Port Number of RTMP of one of the application in the
services-config.xml to 2038. After doing this error didnt reoccur,
but the application started behaving weird.
Initially the data would come properly but after the <idle-timeout-
minutes> specified in the services-config.xml the request sent from
the frontend was not going to the backend.

Can anyone help me in this regard, its an major issue with my project

Thanks in Adavnce