I'm trying to get BlazeDS working with our existing Flex application.
 When the application starts and tried to subscribe to a publisher, I
get the following error:

[MessagingError message='Unknown destination 'userTopic'.']
at mx.messaging.config::ServerConfig$/getChannelSet()
[C:\dev\enterprise_bali\frameworks\mx\messaging\config\ServerConfig.as:224]

I have the topic defined in my messaging-config.xml file like this:
    <destination id="userTopic"></destination>

Not really sure what the deal is.  I've converted our app to use the
Flex 3 plugin for Eclipse, and that seems OK (not sure if I really
needed to do this).  The only thing I see is that the properties of
the main flex project say "Project is being compiled with Flex 3.0,
but server has Flex 2.0.1" in the Flex Compiler section.  Ummm, say what?

Any help would be appreciated.