Hello,

You can use the following two options to load rest of
the features of your application.

1. Modules
2. RSL (Runtime Shared Libraries)

Both of the aforementioned techniques will load the
components only when they are used instead of loading
them on main application initialization.

Regards,
Jehanzeb

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs