Sorry, responded on the wrong thread.

-----Original Message-----
From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Brad Bueche
Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2008 8:36 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] How do i get rid of the white box?

Well really I think the problem could be solved (1 way anyway) by just
telling it not to move to the next view (viewstack) until my
initDataDrovider function finishes.  Is there a way to do this? I'm not
used to things operating in parallel. I need the program to wait until
the dataprovider function returns.

brad