It works.  I think you need to be on the console tab.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

-----Original Message-----
From: "Josh McDonald" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 10:47:30
To:flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Tools to monitor flex network traffic for debugging
SOAP calls and responses (kinda urgent)?

Firebug isn't working, it gives me nothing for the requests, and somehow shows
me html invokers instead of the response. I managed to get a proxy named
"Charles" working and it shows the conversation pretty well and can also
interpret soap request / reponse data which is kinda nice.

-JH

On Feb 18, 2008 10:44 AM, Jeff Tapper <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL