You may have seen some of my postings here, concerning my troubles
with mx:DataGrid

They've changed up somewhat, now I can produce an RTE in my
application: infinite-type UI loops 'and the like' by, say, merely
clicking on an empty row below the row that I added via drag-drop.
It's like, I don't ever want to take my dog and pony show to the
abattoir...

In light of my experience with software development in general and
Flex in particular, I sure am glad I did not offer a fixed price
contract for the work I am doing.

How do other people here feel about being confident in being able to
confidently offer fixed price contracts for not-yet-developed software
that they would be expected to put together using Flex?

I know I never would!