When my flex application initializes it ignores the background color I have
set on my application tag.  I get the default gray/green color with a
initializing progress bar.   Why does it not use my application background
colors during load?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<mx:Application pageTitle="ePaceStation Editor"
xmlns:mx="http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml";

                width="100%" height="100%" backgroundSize="100%"
xmlns:views="views.*"

                xmlns:navigator="navigators.*"
xmlns:components="components.*"
xmlns:Extended="org.pace2020.appbox.components.*"

                creationComplete="creationCompleteHandler();"
backgroundColor="#ffffff" backgroundImage="">

Jerry DuVal

Pace Systems Group, Inc.

800.624.5999

www.Pace2020.com