file wont open and it saves as a word document

----- Original Message ----
From: Paul Decoursey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2008 11:58:52 AM
Subject: [flexcoders] Cannot embed Flash9 symbols

Ok, I'm loosing my mind here.  I think that there might be a problem with my
Flash app, but I need confirmation. ..  I've exhausted every other avenue.

I have this fla(http://client. devilsworkbook. com/assets2. fla) generating
this swf (http://client. devilsworkbook. com/assets2. swf) and I'm trying to
embed this symbol (BestBuyCar).

[Embed(source="../assets/assets2. swf", symbol="BestBuyCar")]

The error I get is that it cannot find the symbol.  I've tried numerous
methods, I've tried the Flex Component Kit, I've tried cursing at the
computer... I have not tried reinstalling Flash yet(the DVDs are not with me).
Can anyone either tell me what is wrong with my code or verify that my swf is
muxed???

Thanks,

Paul

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs