I'm not migrating from anything.  Most recently we've been using a third
party remoting solution, but we have many reasons to add messaging.  I have
a lot of experience w/ Java but none with servlets.  There's not a whole lot
more to the story than that.  I think I've figured out everything I need to
know so far, but I'm sure something else will come up so I started this
thread.

- Dan Freiman