Hi Guarev,

I really appreciate your help.
I now tried what you suggested and it works!

Also, I made the project I uploaded to work as well, by just adding
another path to the shell app source path:
"${DOCUMENTS}/ModulesHome/locale/{locale}"
Well, I feel kinda stupid for not finding this out earlier.
This simply let the shell find the right locale from the module.
I think this is a bit more easy to use, because you don't have to copy
the module to the shell app bin dir.

Thanks again!

Almog Kurtser.