From: cmalartre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Am I the only one who trace like this?
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 21:53:16 -0000

Dear pro-coders,

I would like to know if you trace like this all your function:

public function deleteNote(uid:String):void {
trace("SQLiteDb.as - deleteNote() - uid: " + uid)

(...)
}

I find it very usefull in conjunction with the Flex Console or a
custom debugging Window. I admit my style is very verbose.

1) Do you trace like this

2) If you have alternatives ways of getting the same information, what
are they? I did not try to watch the stack too much.

3) If it's popular, is there a way to automate it? I do a lot of
typing error when I copy-paste these. It takes too much time. I'm
imagining a kind of script just before the compiling.

Thanks
Carl