I need to purchase FLEX Builder 2 with Charting for the Mac OSX (too bad Adobe
doesn't provide Universal Binaries).

I would like to know if the date of release for FLEX Builder 3 is close enough
that I would get a free upgrade if I purchase FLEX Builder 2 today?

Usually companies do this for 90 days, sometimes longer.

But I need to know now as I have a contract opportunity, but I don't want to
pay, then just pay all over again....how soon is it to FLEX Builder 3 release
date (not beta, but stable release for sale on the site).

-r