From: uriel_tru <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Flex SWF Size
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 17:49:46 -0000

I know that this group is a bit more concentrated, but I'm having a
hard time getting any answers for this question, so I thought I'd try
this Group.
I have the following code in my Flex application:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<mx:Application xmlns:mx="http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml";
layout="absolute">

</mx:Application>

Can anyone tell me why my application is 123KB????????? I don't have
anything in it!
Thanks,
Ken