First and foremost, with cross domain, its not just enough to put domain="*"
and have your files load.

You must put crossdomain.xml files at the domains you actually want to load
images or anything else from.

Here is some information for you to read:
http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewContent.do?externalId=tn_14213

Sincerely,
Patrick Driggett