Thanks for the response...  My confusion is because I'm not sure
exactly how to get access to the column from the item renderer.  I'm
using data[DataGridListData(listData).dataField] to access the data to
make reusable, but don't see any way via data or listData to get a
reference to the column.  If there's another way to get at itemToData
or the dataTipFunction, I'd love to hear it.

Thanks.