I think columnIndex is a property on listData.

Tracy

________________________________

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of dfalling
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2008 10:19 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: showDataTips are not working for the Datagrid
columns having itemRenderers

Thanks for the response... My confusion is because I'm not sure
exactly how to get access to the column from the item renderer. I'm
using data[DataGridListData(listData).dataField] to access the data to
make reusable, but don't see any way via data or listData to get a
reference to the column. If there's another way to get at itemToData
or the dataTipFunction, I'd love to hear it.

Thanks.