Oh, I fully understand why it's a problem with how they've decided to
implement it.  I'm just saying they might rethink on how they want to
implement it if the outcome is that they're missing a feature that's pretty
standard on every other grid component out there.  Who knows, maybe in Flex
4...

--
Jason