This is driving me nuts.  I have set this up in the past with CF7 no problems,
but now I have a fresh install of CF8 and Flexbuilder 3 on my laptop and I
cannot get it to work.

I am trying to setup a new flex project in Flex builder using Flash Remoting
and I get the error message "The WEB-INF/flex folder must contain either
flex-config.xml or services-config.xml."

For my CF Root Folder I use: c:\coldfusion8\wwwroot
Web Root: c:\coldfusion8\wwwroot
Root URL: http://localhost/

There is a flex-config.xml and services-config.xml in the flolder
c:\cfusion8\wwwroot\web-inf\flex

What is going on?  I have LDS and Flash Remoting turned on in the CF
administrator.