Has anyone done calls to Siebel services via Flex and LCDS proxy? I have
a working LCDS proxy setup enabled for HTTPS, which allows me to make a
HTTPService call to the relevant Siebel host, and I can get it to
retrieve, for example, the source of the JSP login page as text, but as
soon as I try to access anything in Services/Integration - which I can
do fine from my browser and view the returned XML - I get a HTTP 1.1.
Error 400 - Bad Request.

Below is an example of an HTTPService that returns this error, but if I
just enter the URL in a browser I get the kind of XML response I'm
expecting - a sensible error saying I haven't specified a command. I
have tried analysing the raw network traffic, but being HTTPS encrypted
it's not easy to understand the differences between what Firefox sends
and what LCDS sends.

<mx:HTTPService id="httpService"

destination="DefaultHTTPS"

url="https://secure-ausomxbea.crmondemand.com/Services/Integration";