I dont know how to enable framework caching (RSL). So
I am not sure whether the main application and modules
are compiled with it or without it.

I believe framework caching is disable is by default.
If that's true, then the compilation would be without
framework caching.

http://labs.adobe.com/wiki/index.php/Flex_3:Feature_Introductions:_Flex_

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs