--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Justin Fujita" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You need to point the endpoints on your local blazeDS to the server.
>
> Your channel definitions are found in the services-config.xml file
>
> <channel-definition>
>
> http://{server.name}:{server.port}/{context.root}/ are the default values.
> Change the server and port and context to the remote server.

So... just to make sure I understand this correctly:

* I have TWO instances of the BlazeDS server running: one locally, one remotely.

* In the services-config.xml file on my LOCAL server, I edit the
<channel-definitions> to
point to the endpoints of the remote instance of BlazeDS.

I appreciate the help you're giving me so far, and by the way, is this
documented anywhere
so that I can read up on it a bit more? So far I haven't come across any of
this info yet in
the docs.

- Josh