From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of qau_yasir
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2008 6:02 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Run time Error! What is solution?

Hi!
   I have created a project for AIR desktop Application. When I run it
from Flex (by ctrl + F11) it works fine. But when I double clik the
.swf file then following error is displayed application does not run.

VerifyError: Error #1014: Class flash.events::NativeWindowBoundsEvent
could not be found.

        at flash.display::MovieClip/nextFrame()
        at
mx.managers::SystemManager/deferredNextFrame()[E:\dev\3.0.x\frameworks\p
rojects\framework\src\mx\managers\SystemManager.as:299]
        at
mx.managers::SystemManager/preloader_initProgressHandler()[E:\dev\3.0.x\
frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\managers\SystemManager.as:2211]
        at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()
        at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
        at
mx.preloaders::Preloader/timerHandler()[E:\dev\3.0.x\frameworks\projects
\framework\src\mx\preloaders\Preloader.as:398]
        at flash.utils::Timer/_timerDispatch()
        at flash.utils::Timer/tick()

What is solution of this problem?