From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Chad Gray
Sent: 11 March 2008 17:05
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] flex builder and SVN

I imported some new Adobe Flex code to my repository. This is the first
time i have ever done so.

I open the project in my Flex Builder program. It says "The file has
been changed on the file system. Do you want to load the changes?" I say
yes and this must touch the bin folder in some way that is is marked as
out of sync.

I look at the repository i see no difference between the checked out
copy and the copy in the repository.

I try to commit the bin folder and in the dialog it says the files are
missing or non-versioned and it is going to commit it to the src folder.

The files in the dialog do not even exist in the bin folder and they do
exists in the src folder.

It is hard to describe so i took a snapshot of the two folders and the
commit dialog.

http://careyweb.com/untitled-1.jpg <http://careyweb.com/untitled-1.jpg>
repository view:
http://careyweb.com/untitled-2.jpg <http://careyweb.com/untitled-2.jpg>

This communication is from Primal Pictures Ltd., a company registered in
England and Wales with registration No. 02622298 and registered office: 4th
Floor, Tennyson House, 159-165 Great Portland Street, London, W1W 5PA, UK. VAT
registration No. 648874577.

This e-mail is confidential and may be privileged. It may be read, copied and
used only by the intended recipient. If you have received it in error, please
contact the sender immediately by return e-mail or by telephoning +44(0)20 7637
1010. Please then delete the e-mail and do not disclose its contents to any
person.
Security System.