The Flash Player framework cache is location if different places
depending on the OS. You can use the Global Storage Settings Panel
(http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/
settings_manager03.html) to delete the Player cache. To delete the
cache uncheck the "Store common Flash components to reduce download
times" checkbox. Then "confirm" you want to delete the cache. Next,
recheck the checkbox to turn the cache back on.

-Darrell

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Romeo Obane" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've read many articles regarding RSL's and I'm quite interested
especially
> in Flex Framework RSL.
>
> We have now a Flex Application that has Flex Framework merged, and
now I
> tested separating it through RSL.
>
> I would like to test the RSL, and I was thinking of deleting the
two
> frameworks ( swz & swf ) in the deployment folder ( bin-release )
will raise
> an error and find for the missing framework(s), but it's not what I
> expected, it's still loads the whole application successfully.
>
> I have the latest Flash Player and as what I've read that the
signed
> framework (swz) will be cached into the player when first loaded,
I'm