Can you try the following to see if it can work around the issue for now?

Edit services-config.xml in WEB-INF/flex folder and under server
section change manageable to false:

<system>
   <manageable>false</manageable>

-Mete

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "netdeep" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Yes, here is the full stack trace:
>
> **** MessageBrokerServlet failed to initialize due to runtime
exception:
> java.lang.SecurityException: Unauthorized access from application:
blazeds to MBean:
> java.lang:type=ClassLoading
>         at

oracle.oc4j.admin.jmx.shared.UserMBeanServer.checkRegisterAccess(UserMBeanServer.jav
> a:873)
>         at

oracle.oc4j.admin.jmx.shared.UserMBeanServer.registerMBean(UserMBeanServer.java:400)
>         at

oracle.oc4j.admin.jmx.server.state.LocalizationFilterMBeanServer.registerMBean(Localizatio
> nFilterMBeanServer.java:348)
>         at
sun.management.ManagementFactory$1.run(ManagementFactory.java:240)
>         at
sun.management.ManagementFactory.addMBean(ManagementFactory.java:235)
>         at
sun.management.ManagementFactory.addMBean(ManagementFactory.java:223)
>         at

sun.management.ManagementFactory.createPlatformMBeanServer(ManagementFactory.jav
> a:266)
>         at

java.lang.management.ManagementFactory.getPlatformMBeanServer(ManagementFactory.j
> ava:512)
>         at

flex.management.PlatformMBeanServerLocator.getMBeanServer(PlatformMBeanServerLocat
> or.java:45)
>         at flex.management.BaseControl.register(BaseControl.java:181)
>         at

flex.management.runtime.AdminConsoleDisplayRegistrar.<init>(AdminConsoleDisplayReg
> istrar.java:19)
>         at

flex.management.runtime.messaging.MessageBrokerControl.<init>(MessageBrokerControl
> .java:85)
>         at flex.messaging.MessageBroker.<init>(MessageBroker.java:195)
>         at

flex.messaging.config.MessagingConfiguration.createBroker(MessagingConfiguration.java:
> 104)
>         at
flex.messaging.MessageBrokerServlet.init(MessageBrokerServlet.java:106)
>         at
com.evermind.server.http.HttpApplication.loadServlet(HttpApplication.java:2371)
>         at
com.evermind.server.http.HttpApplication.findServlet(HttpApplication.java:4824)
>         at
com.evermind.server.http.HttpApplication.findServlet(HttpApplication.java:4748)
>         at

com.evermind.server.http.HttpApplication.initPreloadServlets(HttpApplication.java:4936)
>         at
com.evermind.server.http.HttpApplication.initDynamic(HttpApplication.java:1145)
>         at
com.evermind.server.http.HttpApplication.<init>(HttpApplication.java:741)
>         at

com.evermind.server.ApplicationStateRunning.getHttpApplication(ApplicationStateRunning
> .java:414)
>         at
com.evermind.server.Application.getHttpApplication(Application.java:570)
>         at

com.evermind.server.http.HttpSite$HttpApplicationRunTimeReference.createHttpApplicatio
> nFromReference(HttpSite.java:1987)
>         at

com.evermind.server.http.HttpSite$HttpApplicationRunTimeReference.<init>(HttpSite.java:
> 1906)
>         at
com.evermind.server.http.HttpSite.initApplications(HttpSite.java:643)
>         at
com.evermind.server.http.HttpSite.setConfig(HttpSite.java:290)
>         at
com.evermind.server.http.HttpServer.setSites(HttpServer.java:270)
>         at
com.evermind.server.http.HttpServer.setConfig(HttpServer.java:177)
>         at
com.evermind.server.ApplicationServer.initializeHttp(ApplicationServer.java:2493)
>         at
com.evermind.server.ApplicationServer.setConfig(ApplicationServer.java:1042)
>         at

com.evermind.server.ApplicationServerLauncher.run(ApplicationServerLauncher.java:131)