I'm trying to get pics off of Flickr's pool of Attribution CC licenses
and I'm seeing different results between the Flickr API and their own
search page. Does anyone have any insight into this before I start
asking Flickr people?

They have a search page just for Attribution licensed photos here:

http://www.flickr.com/creativecommons/by-2.0/

So, try typing "hamburger" into this. Lots of pictures of juicy
hamburgers, right?

Now, I am calling the Flickr api via the nice as3flickrlib library put
together by Mike Chambers and pals. My call looks like this:

var fs:FlickrService = new FlickrService(<my apiKey>);
fs.photos.search("", "", "all", "hamburger", null, null, null, null,
License.ATTRIBUTION, "", 10, 1);

So, this is just supposed to do a fulltext search for hamburger and
bring back 10 results with the ATTRIBUTION license. I get very few
pictures of juicy hamburgers. Instead I get random semi-burger related
images.

Any thoughts anyone?