From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Josh McDonald
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2008 6:41 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Old-school debugging?

Hi guys,

I know in the past with pre-flex Flash, there was voodoo you could do to
record trace statements in a log file somewhere so long as you had the
debug player installed. Does that still work? Can somebody refresh my
memory? I've got a problem where on a coworker's pc my app won't
initialise properly (load some services and make a few initial calls),
and we're not getting any timeouts or anything like that, and I need to
see what's going on without installing Flex on his computer as he's a
SOA guy...

I know it's going to be a simple answer, I just canna remember for the
life of me :)

Much appreciated!
-J

--
"Therefore, send not to know For whom the bell tolls, It tolls for
thee."

:: Josh 'G-Funk' McDonald
:: 0437 221 380 :: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>