I built a simple quick and dirty map in Flex using geocoded data, a Map image
and a Plot chart from built-in charting.

Its not Google maps but gets the job done....and is totally self-contained.

http://www.magazooms.com/images/sampleMap.gif

I have worked with Yahoo maps, ESRI, and MapQuest and prefer MapQuest even
though it comes with significant fees.

--
Ben Marchbanks

::: magazooms :::
digital publishers,  taking print beyond paper......

http://www.magazooms.com

Greenville, SC
864.284.9918