Hi,

I've created a component that adds additional styles to a Panel,
TitleWindow or Alert and I'm making the component, source code and
documentation available for free under the MIT License.

The additional styles include an inner shadow for the content area, a
gradient background for the content area, a tiled image background for
the content area, a tiled image border, and the ability to
independently adjust the transparency of a background image and the
transparency of the content area.

An interactive design application is included so that you can
experiment with different styles and copy the resulting CSS class
selector to your application.

For more information, or to download the component, documentation and
source code visit:

http://blog.mediablur.com/2008/03/21/enhanced-panel-skin-for-flex/

Enjoy!

Paul