From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Don Kerr
Sent: Friday, March 21, 2008 12:46 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] HTML Wrapper

My html page in /bin contains metatags for search description and
keywords. Each time I compile in Flex Builder 3, this html gets
overwritten. I've been saving the metatags in a separate directory,
then copy/pasting them into the new wrapper page.

Is the solution to uncheck the generate HTML wrapper in the Compiler
settings? Or is there a better way to manage this?

I need the description/keywords so my app gets pick up on google, etc.
I haven't investigated search engine optimization stuff yet. Maybe
there is a better way now.

Recommendations?

Thanks,
Don