Hi,

Is there a smart way to share layout and not just skins with other
applications. What I am trying to do is build an application template
for our applications, that looks and acts IDENTICALLY for all of them.
So there would be a carefully positioned header, menu bar, 2 column
layout and footer and the application developers would only be
responsible for populating the contents of each of these containers.

Can I somehow package all this up, along with the skin, in such a way
that the developers cannot modify individual pieces?

Cheers,
Baz