Thanks Alex

I've discovered the true nature of this problem, I am building a
mockup for an application with lots of graphical skins and a few
custom components but after some point the moment I add another
component (an Image, a VBox, a Text etc. ) I start receiving these
runtime errors. The item renderers fail to work, popUpButtons refuse
to open despite clicking. Btw I am using the 60 day trial of flex
builder 3 are there some restrictions in the trial?