Hi All,

I have setup AMFPHP and it returns back the recordset object from a MySQL
query. I was wondering how I access that array/recordset from the flex side.

e.g. I have the following:

<?php
//In the services directory of AMFPHP
class SimplePerson {
    function getPeople() {
       $mysql = mysql_connect(localhost, "root", "root");

         mysql_select_db( "people-test" );

         $sSQL = "SELECT * FROM `tblPeople`";

         $results =  mysql_query($sSQL);

        return $results;

?>

In Flex..
           public function getPeople():void {
                myService.connect(REMOTESERVERURL);

                var responder:Responder = new Responder(getPeople_Result,
onFault);
                myService.call("SimplePerson.getPeople", responder);

            }

            public function
getPeople_Result(aoResults:WHAT_SHOULD_GO_HERE):void
            {
                //test;
                //I'd like to access the result set e.g. iterate through the
rows looking at certain columns
            }

"Array" doesn't seem to work (the fact that it's a 1-dimensional array
doesn't help)
"XMLList" the object doesn't seem to map like that either

Am I missing some kind of object?

Thanks,
-Daniel
--