Sorry for the terse reply, but try the following:
* Ant (probably your best bet since you use nant)
  * http://labs.adobe.com/wiki/index.php/Flex_Ant_Tasks
  * http://code.google.com/p/flex-template/
  * http://code.google.com/p/antennae/
* Rake
  * http://code.google.com/p/flexible-rails/
  *
http://theblogthatnoonereads.tunasoft.com/2007/04/29/building-flex-on-rails/
  * http://www.railsenvy.com/2007/6/11/ruby-on-rails-rake-tutorial
* Sprouts? http://www.projectsprouts.org/

I wrote a solution in Final Builder (the standard the people I worked for
use) that looks at the Flex Builder .flexLibProperties and creates a command
line build xml.  The transforms were fairly simple like <includeclasses> =>
<include-classes>.

--Robert