when you received a AsyncToken Object ,i think you must to understand
the  event of flex.
and i don't find your *.mxml source ,sorry,  would you provide more
information?

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "qau_yasir" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi!
>
>   I have created a Test application in Flex Builder 3 along with
> BlazeDS Server. I have to call a java method through Remote Object.
> I am facing problems. Please Help.
> Setting of the projects followed by problems  are as fellows.
>

> a) Create a Flex Project Settings
>
> Project Name           : Test
> Use Default Location   : Checked
> Application Type       : Web Application
> Application Server Type: J2EE
>                    Use Remote Object Access Servers (Checked)
>                    Live Cycle Data Service (Selected)
>                    Create combined java/Flex project using WTP
(Checked)
>                    Java Source Folder  = src
> b)  Configure J2EE Server Setting
>  J2EE Setting
>     Target Run Time : Apache Tomcat v6.0
>     Context Root     : Test
>     Content Root    : Test
>     Flex War File   : C:\..\blazeds\blazeds.war
>  Compilation Options
>     Compile Application in locally flex builder(Recommened)
>  Compiled Application location
>    Output Folder: bin-debug
>
> C) Build path setting
>
>   main source Folder :   flex_src
>   main Application File: Test.mxml
>   Output Folder URL : http://localhost:8080/Test
>

> Remote Object properties in Test.mxml:
>
> <mx:RemoteObject id="de" destination="delimiteToXml">
>       </mx:RemoteObject>
>
> I have a Java Class (placed in src folder) that read a CSV file and
> convert it into XML (String is returned)
>
> Here is my Remot-config.xml
> Path of the Remot-config.xml file is
> Test/Test/WEB_INF/flex/Remot-config.xml
>
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> <service id="remoting-service"
>     class="flex.messaging.services.RemotingService">
>
>     <adapters>
>         <adapter-definition id="java-object"
> class="flex.messaging.services.remoting.adapters.JavaAdapter"
> default="true"/>
>     </adapters>
>
>     <default-channels>
>         <channel ref="my-amf"/>
>     </default-channels>
>         <destination id="delimiteToXml">
>         <properties>
>             <source>DelimitedToXml</source>
>         </properties>
>     </destination>
>
> </service>
>
> But When I run the application (Run on the Srevre)
> It gives Error
>
> [RPC Fault faultString="[MessagingError message='Destination
> 'delimiteToXml' either does not exist or the destination has no
> channels defined (and the application does not define any default
> channels.)']" faultCode="InvokeFailed" faultDetail="Couldn't
establish
> a connection to 'delimiteToXml'"]
>       at

mx.rpc::AbstractInvoker/http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::in
voke()
[E:\dev\3.0.x\frameworks\projects\rpc\src\mx\rpc\AbstractInvoker.as:25
7]
>       at

mx.rpc.remoting.mxml::Operation/http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/inte
rnal::invoke()
[E:\dev\3.0.x\frameworks\projects\rpc\src\mx\rpc\remoting\mxml\Operati
on.as:197]
>       at
> mx.rpc.remoting::Operation/send()
[E:\dev\3.0.x\frameworks\projects\rpc\src\mx\rpc\remoting\Operation.as
:113]
>       at Function/http://adobe.com/AS3/2006/builtin::apply()
>       at
> mx.rpc.remoting.mxml::Operation/send()
[E:\dev\3.0.x\frameworks\projects\rpc\src\mx\rpc\remoting\mxml\Operati
on.as:170]
>       at Function/http://adobe.com/AS3/2006/builtin::apply()
>       at

mx.rpc::AbstractService/http://www.adobe.com/2006/actionscript/flash/p
roxy::callProperty()
[E:\dev\3.0.x\frameworks\projects\rpc\src\mx\rpc\AbstractService.as:28
5]