I am skinning a combo box, and can not properly set the little down arrow. The
skin I provide
gets pulled in as the skin of the combo, and not the arrow skin. I have a flash
asset named
"Combo skin" with a nested movie clip called "ComboBoxArrowSkin".

my CSS looks like:

        overSkin: ClassReference("myservice.skins.ComboSkin");
        upSkin: ClassReference("myservice.skins.ComboSkin");
        disabledSkin: ClassReference("myservice.skins.ComboSkin");
        downSkin: ClassReference("myservice.skins.ComboSkin");

I also tried to pull in just ComboBoxArrowSkin, but to no avail.

thanks in advance-