oh great!!!

I think I better just up-sticks and move to the  USA,

only us English could think of letting someone 'own' the postcode!

the more I look into this the depressed I'm getting lol

I refuse to make the application users have to enter the address data
though,

rapid addressing is just the kind of thing that should

be automated in applications.

I'll keep you posted of how this works out, and by the looks of things - how
much it6 costs me!

Glenn